In just 5 steps, we’ll turn your buy here pay here notes into cash. Use the tabs below to read a detailed breakdown of the 5 steps of selling your bulk auto loan portfolio! Or get started now using the form above.
Step 1: YOU Send in Your Data
For Frazer Users: If you use Frazer as your DMS, you can send a file to us by clicking the “Customer” tab, then select “Upload to Finance Company”. Locate Auto Capital Express and Frazer will take care of the rest!
For All Other DMS Providers:
If you have a DMS other than Frazer, please export your data in Excel/Spreadsheet format and email the exported file to email@example.com. Your Data File must be exported in Excel/Spreadsheet format like “.XSL” or “.CSV”. Files in “.PDF” format cannot be accepted.
For Dealers with No DMS: If you do not use a DMS, please contact us and we can assist you in supplying the information needed to get a purchase offer on your accounts. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 832-757-1409, or use our direct contact form.
Step 2: WE Generate a Purchase Offer
After receiving your data file, we will complete the following tasks to generate a purchase offer on your loans:
- Review the Data File : (Review all aspects of risk contained in a loan file. By completing a comprehensive loan file review, our buyers have the accurate information needed to price, acquire and service the assets.)
- Check LTV% Ratio: (The loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is a financial term used by lenders to express the ratio of a loan to the value of an asset purchased)
- Calculate Risk Ratio ( risk ratio (RR) is the ratio of the probability of an event occurring)
- Match the accounts that fit the given Finance Program
- Generate a Purchase Offer or (LOI- Letter Of Intent) for your loans
When your Purchase Offer/LOI is ready we will email it to you (on average 1-2 business days after receiving your data file). To accept the offer, simply sign it and email it back to us at email@example.com.
Step 3: YOU Send in Documents for Review
When we receive your signed Purchase Offer/LOI, we will email you the following list of documents needed to move forward:
Loan and Customer Documents:
- Copy of the Original Contract
- Copy of the Credit Application
- Updated Payment histories
- Copy of Buyer’s Order or Bill of Sale
- (If applicable) Copy of Disclosures for GPS, GAP, or Warranty.
New Dealers Will Also Need the Following:
- Articles of Incorporation (only applies to corporation or LLC)
- Surety Bond
- Copy of Dealer License
- Copy of Business Card
- Copy of Finance License
- Copy of Owner’s Drivers License
Step 4: WE Begin Due Diligence Review
After we receive all listed documents we will begin the Due Diligence Review. During this step of the process we will:
- Check accounts to see if any customers are 10-20 days past due.
- Contact customers to verify accounts
- Generate a Final Loan List
Due Diligence help our buyers understand all aspects of risk contained in a loan file. By completing a comprehensive loan file review, our buyers have the accurate information needed to price, acquire and service the assets. Our reviews include validation of critical data points and identification of credit, vehicle valuation, compliance, and fraud risk in specific portfolios.
Step 5: YOU Send in Closing Documents
When the Final Loan List has been generated we will email it to you for review and request that the following closing documents be sent in:
- Original Contract
- Original Credit Application
- Updated Payment Histories
- Copy of Buyer’s order or Bill of sale
- Copy of disclosures for GPS, GAP, or warranty if applicable.
Once we have received all closing documents from you, we will email you the final contract which you will need to have signed and notarized. Simply email the signed and notarized contract back to us and your funds will be wired to your dealership’s account!